Wednesday, June 30, 2010

{Paper Cut} Nate + Lori

NateLori1

This is what I've been working on over the last month when I wasn't building toddler beds, scraping doors or celebrating an anniversary! I'm so happy with how it turned out.

I'm also happy to announce that I'm going to start cutting personalized fingerprints just for YOU! Each piece will be hand-cut by me, using your very own, unique fingerprint. Just as no two fingerprints are the same, no two paper cuttings will be the same either!!

Fingerprint paper cuttings are perfect for commemorating the addition of a new child or as a special keepsake to celebrate your wedding or anniversary! They also make a unique alternative to the traditional family portrait.

Price List

A. 8 x 10 Single Print (no text) $150
B. 8 x 10 Single Print (simple text) $200
C. 8 x 10 Single Print (text frame) $250
D. 11 x 14 Double Print (no text) $300
E. 11 x 14 Double Print (equation text) $350
F. 11 x 14 Double Print (simple text) $350
G. 11 x 14 Double Print (text frame) $475
(Prices do not include shipping)

Payment will be accepted through Paypal. Paypal is a safe and secure way to make credit card purchases on the internet. For more information, please visit www.paypal.com

As a rule, I will complete paper cuts in the order in which payment is received. However, please make me aware of any deadlines when you first inquire. I'd like to make sure everyone gets theirs by the time they need them, if possible!

If interested or if you have questions, please contact me at loridanelle@yahoo.com.

LoriPrint

Charlie1

I look forward to creating a unique paper cutting, just for you!!

xoxo Lori Danelle

3 comments:

  1. this is way too cool ;) and I am falling in love with your blog, talent and inspiring ideas more and more.
    fingerprint posters = definitely on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome idea. I can imagine it is very labor intensive to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing paper cuts! I love them. I bet they take forever, but the end result is really, truly unique.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad that you've stopped by this blog & I LOVE hearing your feedback and questions — however, as this blog is no longer active I may not see it!! But no worries! I've moved all content from this blog to my new website and would appreciate it if you visited me over there: Lori Danelle.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails