Friday, October 15, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

1.   Blogging        has changed just about everything for me. I have a new outlook on things, gained new inspiration, new opportunities, new friends, and most importantly, taught me to celebrate the ordinary and mundane in my daily life   .

2.  A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is   ruffles. I know silly right? I LOVE them, but whenever a put ruffles on, I feel really silly & a bit clown-ish. So I own nothing with ruffles.   .

3.  My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is        being a mom to my two little girls. And since, though true, that sounds a bit generic, I'll also say that the thing I'm currently most proud of is being lucky enough to have come up with a unique idea in this very creative world.    .

4.  If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose    ___I like the idea of a beach, but come down to it, I'd enjoy the mountain much more. I'd get bored rather quickly at the beach   .

5.  A talent I wish I had is      be able to style me hair. . .and the time to do it .

6.  A talent I do have is        making pretty things. All sorts and varieties of pretty things    .

7.  This week       I have not been able to stop coughing!!! Time to see the doctor perhaps?      




 Link up @ the little things we do

2 comments:

  1. Ruffles are SO FUN! Just go for it. Serious. :) And hope you're feeling better- I've been coughing a lot too! No fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometime within the last year I had a sales clerk in a little boutique type store convince me to try on ruffles even though I kept repeating that ruffles don't work on me. You should have seen the look on her face when I came out. I don't think she believed anyone could make ruffles look like that. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad that you've stopped by this blog & I LOVE hearing your feedback and questions — however, as this blog is no longer active I may not see it!! But no worries! I've moved all content from this blog to my new website and would appreciate it if you visited me over there: Lori Danelle.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails