Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I may do a lot of things well, but. . .

I think I'm a fairly talented & smart individual.
There's little that I face with absolutely no confidence of finding a way to make it happen. (Yes, it rarely is a straight-shot, but I generally muddle through & find a way to make it work)

And the blog-world, of course fosters that illusion of perfection in a person. (Although I doubt many of you are thinking that of me!) When was the last time you took a picture of your messy kitchen and posted it on the internet for all the world to see? The DIY project that completely bombed?

So, I'll share this with you:


I have good intentions, honest. I even fully agree with the importance of a budget and all that stuff. 
But I cannot seem to get those stupid things entered into my husband's handy-dandy, very official, budget tracking system. 

I think I like to pretend that if the receipt disappears, then it's like we never spent the money. . .
I'm confident that my husband would love hearing that I said that. 
Actually, he probably already suspects me of it.

xoxo Lori Danelle

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I am SO HORRIBLE when it comes to finances. I blame it on being right brained. But it would be so nice to have a left brain, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad that you've stopped by this blog & I LOVE hearing your feedback and questions — however, as this blog is no longer active I may not see it!! But no worries! I've moved all content from this blog to my new website and would appreciate it if you visited me over there: Lori Danelle.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails